About Me

My photo
I read a lot of books and I write about them on here. Mummy Geek is sometimes a guest blogger....people seem to love her.....Oh and you can find me on Twitter.....@book_geek_says. Shortlisted for Blog of the Year by the 2015 Love Stories Awards...THANK YOU!!

Tuesday 20 December 2011

Better Book Titles

Hey there one and all

There is a blog that I love completely and it always makes me giggle! That website is www.betterbooktitles.com

This is what the blog is all about: This blog is for people who do not have thousands of hours to read book reviews or blurbs or first sentences. I will cut through all the cryptic crap, and give you the meat of the story in one condensed image. Now you can read the greatest literary works of all time in mere seconds!


It is brilliant so I thought I'd share some of my favourites with you, hope you guys don't mind!

          
A Clock Work Orange            Anna Karenina                           Atonement


The Great Gatsby


          
The Night Before Christmas                               On Dreams 

         Sherlock Holmes


The Reader



War and Peace

I hope you like the above and do make sure that you check out the blog in all its glory, it's updated every weekday: www.betterbooktitles.com

Happy Reading

Book Geek
x

     

No comments:

Post a Comment