About Me

My photo
I read a lot of books and I write about them on here. Mummy Geek is sometimes a guest blogger....people seem to love her.....Oh and you can find me on Twitter.....@book_geek_says. Shortlisted for Blog of the Year by the 2015 Love Stories Awards...THANK YOU!!

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Review: High Fidelity


Paperback: £12.99 (one of the evil giant ones)
Publisher: Penguin Fiction

Top 5 Characters
Rob
Dick
Liz
Marie
Charlie

Top 5 Moments
Rob in the flower bed
5 Conversations
Retrospective conversation scripts
Top 5 breakups
Dad + sex

Top 5 songs in HF
Twist and shout
Smells like teen spirit
Let's get it on
Papa's got a brand new bag
The look of love

Top 5 films in HF
Fish Called Wanda
Zulu
Reservoir Dogs
Terminator 2
God Father

Top 5 reasons to recommend HF
Funny
Thought provoking
Engaging
Easy to relate to
Well written

Happy Reading!

Book Geek
:-)

P.S. See what I did there???

No comments:

Post a Comment