About Me

My photo
I read a lot of books and I write about them on here. Mummy Geek is sometimes a guest blogger....people seem to love her.....Oh and you can find me on Twitter.....@book_geek_says. Shortlisted for Blog of the Year by the 2015 Love Stories Awards...THANK YOU!!

Thursday 23 February 2012

Part 3: Best Books???

Howdy all!

I've got lots of #top5books from you lovely lot, however, I won't say no to other people giving me their list via twitter @book_geek_says or comment on my lovely blog!

Any way.......soon I shall unveil the results of my poll, however, I have explored the lists mentioned in my previous Best Books posts a bit more indeed. I've worked out how many of the 'must read' books I've read and how many I own and have left to collect dust for god knows how long.

Telegraph - 110 books to make a perfect library
Titles read: 21
Titles on shelf: 3

Telegraph - 100 novels everyone should read
Titles read: 19
Titles on shelf: 5

Guardian - 100 books of all time
Titles read: 9
Titles on shelf: 1

Modern library - readers list and experts list
Titles read - expert list: 9
Titles on shelf - expert list: 4
Titles read - reader list: 11
Titles on shelf - reader list: 2

Telegraph - top 100 books
Titles read: 45
Titles on shelf: 4

The best 100 novels
Titles read: 28
Titles on shelf: 5

I'm quite proud with some of my efforts! YAY!

I'm going to crunch some numbers for a few days and then I'll get back to you with your #top5books!

Happy Reading

Book Geek
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment