About Me

My photo
I read a lot of books and I write about them on here. Mummy Geek is sometimes a guest blogger....people seem to love her.....Oh and you can find me on Twitter.....@book_geek_says. Shortlisted for Blog of the Year by the 2015 Love Stories Awards...THANK YOU!!

Monday 2 April 2012

Unlikely titles for memoirs

EEEEEEEE More funny things from:


Hardback: £ 14.99
Publisher: Boxtree

Paula Radcliffe - Shitting in the Street

I was here all along - Lord Lucan

Our Love - Ant + Dec

A Laugh, A Smile and A Song - Robert Mugabe

Not just a killer - Peter Sutcliffe

Go west - Rose West

18 holes - Tiger Woods

Good Evening, Here is the Huws - Huw Edwards

Me, tits & the mob - Barbara Windsor

Sex, Drugs & Rock 'N' Roll: The true story of my career in politics - Gordon Brown

Salads, Smoothies and Gym Circuits: on tour with Pete Doherty

My Life (well the bits I haven't already sold to magazines) - Kerry Katona

Birds, Booze and Bombs: my life in hiding - Osama bin Laden


No comments:

Post a Comment