About Me

My photo
I read a lot of books and I write about them on here. Mummy Geek is sometimes a guest blogger....people seem to love her.....Oh and you can find me on Twitter.....@book_geek_says. Shortlisted for Blog of the Year by the 2015 Love Stories Awards...THANK YOU!!

Friday 15 June 2012

Weird Reading!

From the ever lovely @LottieChase

Courtesy of a local gal @scoutharris75

@J9London introduces the first baby to my merry clan

OOO Quentin Blake!! @dedbutdrmng

  
The Ms @geologyjones collection

Another treat from @J9London: FUCKING CREEPY

AHHH!!! @J9London is my best one so far AND I LOVE THIS ONE!!!!

I have to include my lovely young CATSBY


 
The first BOY!!! The @mtcrowe collection
A book READING a book! It's blown my mind! Thanks @J9London

'OMG, I'm *so* Bridget Jones' - from fellow blogger @bookcunt


AND here is the pic that started off my #WeirdReading fetish!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment