About Me

My photo
I read a lot of books and I write about them on here. Mummy Geek is sometimes a guest blogger....people seem to love her.....Oh and you can find me on Twitter.....@book_geek_says. Shortlisted for Blog of the Year by the 2015 Love Stories Awards...THANK YOU!!

Friday 21 September 2012

Work Calls

Hello my beloved readers!

Sadly I've got to go away again! I am US bound for work! BOOOOO!
Do not worry, Father Geek will be looking after Catsby and my flat and guarding my books from evil book stealers.

Whilst I am away I will be working my way through this fine collection:

(isn't the cat sheet charming??...my parents actually used to use it as bedding....oh dear)

Anyway, I will probs be Tweetable at @book_geek_says as I will have iPhone and wifi but alas I will not have blog access!

I will be back with a review or 4 by 8th October at the VERY latest!

See you all then and happy reading!


Book Geek
:-(

No comments:

Post a Comment