About Me

My photo
I read a lot of books and I write about them on here. Mummy Geek is sometimes a guest blogger....people seem to love her.....Oh and you can find me on Twitter.....@book_geek_says. Shortlisted for Blog of the Year by the 2015 Love Stories Awards...THANK YOU!!

Sunday 20 January 2013

From the days of yore!

A few weekends ago, whilst wondering around with The Boy, we begun discussing books from our childhood days!

I wanted to share some cracking ones with you and one or two things in addition!

I loved this book when I was little!! Apparently The Boy was scared shitless of it and whilst we were walking around, I quoted bits to him and he got really freaked out...it was funny!

There were many Pippo books and I loved them muchly! Muchly indeed!

The Boy had never heard of this!!!! Have you???

Need I say more?!?! AMAZING!

I read this book whilst on holiday in Greece with the Fam when I was probably about 15. I hated it! In my mind it is still the worst book I have ever ever read! Mummy Geek believes I was too old to read it when I did.

When I was around 15 I went on a school trip to Germany, I took this on the bus to read...not thinking that it may not go down too well with the Germans! What a dumb ass!

Legendary book!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment