About Me

My photo
I read a lot of books and I write about them on here. Mummy Geek is sometimes a guest blogger....people seem to love her.....Oh and you can find me on Twitter.....@book_geek_says. Shortlisted for Blog of the Year by the 2015 Love Stories Awards...THANK YOU!!

Wednesday 5 June 2013

Reading Habits

I have been inspired to steal a blog topic from Scott Pack of @meandmybigmouth/@fridayproject fame and Big Green Book Shop's Simon (@biggreenbooks). I don't know if any of you will particularly care about my Reading and Book habits but I don't care, here are 10:

1. I never fold pages to mark my place - IT IS A CRIME.

2. I get so, so excited when I am far enough in to a book, it is possible to crack the spine. If a spine ain't broken, the book ain't been read properly.

3. 95% of the books I read are fiction.

4. I've never read a book twice.

5. I never go anywhere without a book - not even the gym or supermarket.

6. I go to bed as early as possible as bed is my favourite place to read.

7. 90% of the time, I can't read on trains for more than 5 mins as I fall asleep.

8. If I'm reading a portion of a book with LOTS of speech, I don't read the bits that aren't speech.

9. I judge people who don't read at all VERY harshly.

10. The only place I can read when home alone is in bed. This is because I get so absorbed in books I don't feel safe/secure any where other than bed.

Book Geek
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment