About Me

My photo
I read a lot of books and I write about them on here. Mummy Geek is sometimes a guest blogger....people seem to love her.....Oh and you can find me on Twitter.....@book_geek_says. Shortlisted for Blog of the Year by the 2015 Love Stories Awards...THANK YOU!!

Monday 29 July 2013

Review: Remember To Forget

No idea on price or publisher sorry


Many moons ago, when I first started my blog I read Malice in Blunderland from the lovely Mr Gibbings. It was a completely mental yet intelligent and funny book, this short story is a complete shock and is in total contrast to Malice, yet, I enjoyed it just as much.

Richard is in a coma, his family hate him and he wants another chance to sort it all out. Thanks to an 'angel' he gets that chance and what follows is a gorgeous story of love, family, trust and hope. The story will touch you...it really really will. It is beautifully written and you can see that there is emotion behind it and that this story means something to Mr G.

That such a beautiful piece can come from such a simple and almost everyday occurrence of a family at odds is lovely and it is truly great to see that Mr G can write in such a heartfelt and achingly beautiful way.

I know this is a short review, but this is a short story and I don't want to say more in fear that I will spoil the plot for you all.

Please, if you get the chance read it, and read Malice, just to see how talented this chap really is.

Happy Reading

Book Geek
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment