About Me

My photo
I read a lot of books and I write about them on here. Mummy Geek is sometimes a guest blogger....people seem to love her.....Oh and you can find me on Twitter.....@book_geek_says. Shortlisted for Blog of the Year by the 2015 Love Stories Awards...THANK YOU!!

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Review: Dead Stars; Part 1

Price: ebook £ 2.49
Publisher: self

This is the third book in The Emaneska series and you can see what I thought of the first two GLORIOUS reads here and here. For P1 we are still in the same world, we still have the same characters, but it's 15 years later and everything is all dark and twisty.

Farden continues to be the glorious twisty, dark and morbid mage you have always loved and he's getting even more moody! COME ON FARDEN! D&T are now bringing up the Arkathedral and I bloody love them still too. Yet, bad forces have appeared and things are not going all as planned now. Farden needs to come back to kick some seriously strong arse!

Once again I loved the narrative, loved the snippets of old scriptures from the world of the book and I loved the flash backs to the Nine. There is more going on with those dudes than meets the eye and I hope that P2 will answer the millions of questions that I have....if it doesn't then BG is in major TROUBLE!

I really don't want to say too much about this book as if you haven't read the other two I don't want to spoil anything. 

I command you alllllllll to read these books now. It's a great world to be thrown in to with some AMAZING characters and if you love magic, adventure and a bloody good quest style series this is defo for you. BG really is a talented young man indeed! (however, I'm not 100% sure how young he is now as we all age...unless we have a certain set of magic armour).

Happy Reading

Book Geek
:-D

No comments:

Post a Comment