About Me

My photo
I read a lot of books and I write about them on here. Mummy Geek is sometimes a guest blogger....people seem to love her.....Oh and you can find me on Twitter.....@book_geek_says. Shortlisted for Blog of the Year by the 2015 Love Stories Awards...THANK YOU!!

Tuesday 1 July 2014

Review: Carnal Acts

Publisher: Arcadia Books
Price: £ 11.99

Murder, gangs, posh people and personal issues all form combine in this book to make it basically a crime/thriller with balls and grit.

This very dark and twisted tale felt uncomfortable from the start, I couldn't put it down, but sometimes, I didn't really want to pick it up either. The twists and turns and general plot went from the mundane mother problems to sex slavery within two pages....you are always on your toes.

When it comes to the characters, they are varied and all cracking in their own special ways. I love Joni and Heck, a fabulous pair. They are amazing in their own ways, and their personal problems give them that extra reason for you to love them!

The Albanian crime clans aspect is seriously interesting. It is now something I would defo like to learn more about. SA, whoever they are, obviously did their research and knows their shizz when it comes to the crime families in the country.

You really need to have balls to read this book as it is terrifying, it is dark, its heart breaking and brutal allllllll at the same time! But most of all it's gripping.

Oh and when it comes to the question #WhoIsSamAlexander? I have no bloody idea!

Happy reading


Book Geek
>:-/

No comments:

Post a Comment