About Me

My photo
I read a lot of books and I write about them on here. Mummy Geek is sometimes a guest blogger....people seem to love her.....Oh and you can find me on Twitter.....@book_geek_says. Shortlisted for Blog of the Year by the 2015 Love Stories Awards...THANK YOU!!

Monday 5 January 2015

Review: City of Dragons - 2014 Backlog

Publisher: Harper Voyager

The penultimate part of the Rain Wilds Chronicles and the action is no where near from stopping. DO NOT READ ON IF YOU WANT TO AVOID ANY SPOILERS!!!!




This book seemed a lot slower than the others but I enjoyed seeing how the characters and their relationships were developing. Also, there is the return of Selden. HUZZAH!!! OOOo and it's great to have Malta etc back. I do like it when RH brings back the characters you fell in love with and enjoyed reading about years and years ago!

Kelsingra is the most intriguing place and I really would love, love, love to go there. However, I can understand all the crazy memory shizz and I can understand Alise's fears regarding them and keeping the place in tact. 

I spent a large portion of this book anticipating Hest's demise and it's fun to see things start to crumble for him!

I'm going to finish my review there as I am now nearly at the end of the final part of the series and I don't want to end up confusing the two. All I will say is, at the end of this one you will want to jump straight in to the next. IT IS SO GOOD!

Happy Reading

BG

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment